I think I’m just seriously going to stop using the internet for a while.
Something new and small.
So the house im moving to has a basement and it reminds me so much of the conjuring like…no and its an older house so this shit better not be haunted.
thinkin bout dick like
The Breakfast Club, then and now.
This is amazing
I couldn’t not reblog this.
100,000 notes wow what
"The Next Time Someone Asks You ‘What Was She Wearing?’ Just Ask Them To Watch This. You Should Too.
Victims of sexual assault have a lot to be afraid about. It turns out that only 3% of rapists ever see the inside of a jail cell. Think about that for a moment. Now that you’ve thought about it, listen to Zerlina Maxwell do a talk on how we can help solve the problem. A lot of messaging focuses on blaming the victim. Yet, when cities like Vancouver actively ran campaigns to tell guys what constitutes rape, they decreased sexual assault by 10% in one year. Education is key. And Zerlina is here to educate you.”
Please watch this amazing video.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
undefinable and limitless
"Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it’s necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?" - Mia Wallace
Pulp Fiction (1994)